Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of 2007.
I have spent the better part of today cleaning my workroom in my basement. Something that I would rather put off for another year.

It has been months since I last sat down to write on my blog, but it is my intention to get back to updating my website and blog every Thursday. The key is just taking the time to do it.

Jeff and I keep talking about changing how we do the web (the church website) as well as my personal site. We are looking at DREAMWEAVER software. Right now we just use the stuff that Yahoo provides, but it is very limited in what it can do. The problem is having to re-create all the stuff that is there right now. DREAMWEAVER does not seem to accept Sitebuilder files to be imported, if it did, it would be a no brainer.

If anybody has had experience with DREAMWEAVER, let me know.

I had planned to return to Israel at the end of February with the Masonic Order, but that trip has been canceled. Too bad, because Mark and I were going together and we would have had a great trip. Maybe next year. The one thing that it does do, is cause me to plan a trip to Israel this fall. Information about the trip will be on my website shortly (www.smconger.com). Hope you can join me for a great adventure.

No comments: