Thursday, January 16, 2020

MPOW FLAME PRO True Wireless Earbuds






I just received the MPOW Flame Pro, I have been using MPOW Flame wireless sport ear buds for some time, but was eager to try them without the wire behind my neck.  I have often found that wire distracting when I run because it will shift and pull to one side.  When I was given the chance to demo these truly wireless ear buds I jumped at the chance. 

I took them for a three mile run this evening and was amazed at how comfortable they are.  I was listening to a podcast and it came through crisp and clear.  I then tried them with music and was pleased with how well they sound considering the cost.  Sure you can pay hundreds more and get better sound, but for $80 these are great.  The bass is better than I expected.

What really surprised me was the quality using the phone through these ear buds.  Generally I have found that the microphone is terrible at picking up my voice and the person at the other end has a hard time hearing.  That was not the case at all.  The phone quality was crystal clear.

I received the MPOW FLAME PRO for free with the promise of a fair and impartial evaluation. 

No comments: