Monday, August 06, 2007

URGGGGGG

As I took out some trash this morning I noticed a scratch on my car. As I looked more carefully, I found that somebody had "keyed" my car. What makes it even more interesting is that the van was "keyed" a couple of weeks ago. NICE!

I was at times a brat as a kid. I was known to throw a few eggs, and even go a little rolling of some people's trees with TP, but I was never destructive. I never broke anything, or damaged anybody's house or car.

The worse part is --- I am pretty sure who did it. We have some neighbor kids, who I would not put it past them.

Why do we do things like that? And if we are dishonest in small things, what will our later life lead to. I feel sorry for people like those that did this. My car can be fixed --- what about their "souls"?

Oh well, I just needed to vent.

No comments: