Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Pancake Breakfast

If you like pancakes, it is a great weekend to live in the Region! On Saturday, the Munster Chamber of Commerce will have it's annual pancake breakfast at Applebee's on Ridge Road in Munster.

Applebee's does all of the cooking, the Munster Chamber Board of Directors get to do the serving. So you can come out and let me serve you pancakes! If you need tickets, give me a holler --- I have a bunch. Every ticket gets entered into a raffle for some great prizes!

Sunday morning is the Annual Lion's Club pancake breakfast at Munster High School. I am not a member of the Lion's but I know that they do lots of great things for the community.

Come out and support the local community and all the things that take place.
See you this weekend!

No comments: