Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back to work

I am finally starting to feel like a human being! Sunday just about killed me, following church I went to the hospital and didn't get home until 3 pm. Then I had Disciple at 6 pm. I tried to come into the office for a little while yesterday (I had a meeting at the chamber office that I had to attend), but could barely function, and Jessica called to let us know that 2 friends were coming for the night (which meant I needed to do some more cleaning). So I went home and paid bills, cleaned up my mess in the basement and vegetated!

I needed it!

Today it is get back into the routine.

It is hard to believe that we have Lent starting in just a few weeks (four weeks from tomorrow is Ash Wednesday!) Way too much to do to get ready for it all, but somehow it always gets done.

I am hoping to go back through the pictures and create a favorites set along with geo-tagging the photos so that you can link them on a map. We will see how soon that happens.

In the nest few weeks I am planning on working on sermon ideas for the summer and fall. Do you have a topic or idea that you would like to share? I always appreciate your help. You can either post it here or drop me an email: steve@ridgeumc.org.

Thanks to everyone who read the blog and looked at the pictures. I was shocked at how many of you followed along with us. Maybe next time you can come and experience it for yourself.

No comments: