Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back Home In Indiana

Yikes, We are home already.
We had some plane problems in Maui and were not sure we were going to get off the island. Lindsey was not a happy camper because mandatory soccer try-outs began Monday morning at 9:00 am. When the pilot came on and said it didn't look like we were gonna fly, I thought she was going to kill me.
After about an hour delay the flight got off the ground and we arrived in Chicago around 7:00 am Monday morning. We still had to get from O'hare back to Munster by 9:00, which we did with about 30 minutes to spare.

It is hard to believe that 2 days ago I was sitting on the beach watching the sun set. Now that we are home we have to put up with this horrible heat --- give me back the beach!

Tomorrow, Wednesday, I set off on taking pictures. I am going to head toward Indy and see how many pictures I can take on the way. It is way too hot to golf!

I will be back in town on Saturday, so that I can go to the Buffett concert.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will get the web site up to date. I have had too much stuff to do around the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

Glad to see you back on the web and in the Hoosier state of Indiana!

I'm sure the photo shoots will keep you busy - especially in the Calumet area.

Glad to hear Lindsey got to her soccer tryouts in time!

WELCOME BACK AGAIN!!!

M.Vis

Anonymous said...

Hi again!!

Your pictures in Hawaii 7 were great! I especially liked the cliff jumping pictures! I finally got to see all five of you in one of the pictures!

M.Vis

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home to all the Congers !
Glad Lindsey made the soccer tryouts in time. It would've been such a bummer to end a great vacation by missing them.
I hope you plan on posting the pictures of north conference church's.
Pat