Monday, October 01, 2007

Time to go RUN

Tomorrow is the Chicago Marathon and Nancy will be running in it for the fourth time. I love watching the race because it is so unique in sport --- everyone cheers and encourages everyone else. Everyone who runs is a WINNER, but not at the expense of a loser. Everyone wins. It is too cool.

If you can, come downtown and cheer on the racers. Nancy will be running and you can track her progress here: http://www.chicagomarathon.com/CMS400Min/Chicago_Marathon/spectators_volunteers/index.aspx?id=510

What is cool is Casey Conger, my 19 year old niece who is a student at De Paul University in Chicago is also running.

I am able to spot Nancy about 5 times during the race, I hope that I am able to find Casey as well. I will put some pictures up as soon as the race is over.

No comments: