Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Toast

I don't know about you, but sometimes I have just had enough. Enough of the petty bickering. Enough of the egos that aren't willing to see the big picture. Enough of the superstitious bs. Maybe it was because I had gotten a flu shot this morning, maybe it was the "garbage" that was waiting for me when I got back to the church???

Whatever it was, that was me this morning. I was fed up to my eyebrows --- I had enough of "the church" to last a lifetime, and wasn't sure that I wanted any more. Becoming a plumber was sounding pretty good, since we often did much the same kind of work (you will have to use your imagination.)

And then I got the nicest card. I am still not sure why, but it sure came at a good time. Thanks Sarah, your act of kindness went a long way for me today.

No comments: